How to make press on nails look real
Press on nails are a great way to have beautiful nails without having to go to a salon. However, many people struggle to make them look real and natural. With the right techniques, however, you can make your press on nails look just like the real thing!
In this guide, we will show you how to do just that. So read on for tips and tricks on how to make press on nails look real in no time!
What are press on nails and why should you use them
Press on nails are nails that are applied to your natural nails with adhesive. They come in a variety of shapes and sizes and can be used to give your nails a quick and easy makeover.
There are many reasons why you should use press on nails. For starters, they are a great way to get a professional-looking manicure without having to go to a salon. They are also very affordable and can last up to two weeks if applied and cared for correctly.
How to make press on nails look real
1. Choose the right size. This is probably the most important step in making your press on nails look real. If they're too small, they'll look like child's playthings. Too big, and they'll look like something out of a Halloween costume. The key is to find nails that are just slightly larger than your natural nail beds.
2. Pick a shape that flatters your hands. Just like with clothes, certain nail shapes will flatter your hands more than others. If you have short or wide nail beds, for example, an oval or square-shaped press ons will look best. If you have long or narrow nail beds, an almond or stiletto-shaped press ons will be more flattering.
3. Go for natural color. When it comes to making your press on nails look real, less is definitely more when it comes to color. A nude shade or a light pink will always look more natural than a bright color or an outlandish design.
4. Make sure the adhesive is good quality. This is one area where you don't want to skimp! Cheap adhesives will make your press ons pop off at the most inopportune times (like when you're shaking someone's hand or opening a door). Invest in a good quality adhesive and you'll be much happier with the results.
The benefits of using press on nails over other types of nails
There are many benefits to using press on nails over other types of nails. Here are just a few of them:
1. Press on nails are very affordable. They are much cheaper than going to a salon for a professional manicure, and they can last up to two weeks if applied and cared for correctly.
2. Press on nails are easy to use. Even if you're not very experienced with doing your own nails, you can easily apply press ons in just a few minutes.
3. Press on nails come in a variety of shapes and sizes, so you can find the perfect fit for your nails. They also come in a variety of colors, so you can find the perfect shade to match your style.
4. Press on nails look natural. With the right color and shape, they can be almost indistinguishable from your natural nails.
Different types of press on nails and how to choose the right ones for you
When it comes to press on nails, there are a variety of shapes and sizes to choose from. So how do you know which type is right for you?
Here are a few tips on choosing the right type of press on nails:
1. Consider your nail shape. Not all shapes will look good with all types of nails. If you have short or wide nail beds, for example, an oval or square-shaped press ons will look best. If you have long or narrow nail beds, an almond or stiletto-shaped press ons will be more flattering.
2. Consider your lifestyle. If you lead a busy lifestyle, you'll want nails that are easy to apply and that won't chip or break easily. If you have time to spare, however, you can opt for more intricate designs and colors.
3. Consider your budget. Press on nails come in a variety of prices, so you can find one that fits your budget. However, it's important to invest in a good quality adhesive if you want your press ons to last.
4. Try before you buy! Not all press on nails are created equal. So before you buy, it's a good idea to try them out first to make sure they fit well and look natural on your hands.
How to apply press on nails correctly for a perfect finish every time
Applying press on nails may seem like a daunting task, but don't worry! We're here to help. With our step-by-step guide, you'll be able to apply your press on nails like a pro in no time. Let's get started!
Step One: Prep Your Nails
Before you start applying your press on nails, it's important to prep your natural nails. Start by washing your hands with soap and water to remove any dirt or oil. Once your hands are clean, use a nail file to file down your nails so that they're smooth. If your nails are particularly long, you may want to trim them down before filing them.
Step Two: Apply the Nail Glue
Now that your nails are prepped and ready to go, it's time to apply the nail glue. Start by applying a thin layer of glue to the back of each press on nail. Be sure not to use too much glue, or your nails will take forever to dry! Once you've applied the glue, wait a few seconds for it to become tacky before moving on to the next step.
Step Three: Press On the Nails
Now that the glue is tacky, it's time to press on the nails. Starting with the thumb, gently press each nail into place. Hold the nail in place for a few seconds so that the glue has time to set. Repeat this process until all of your nails are in place.
Step Four: Let the Nails Dry
Once all of your nails are in place, it's important to let them dry completely before doing anything else. Depending on the type of glue you used, this could take anywhere from a few minutes to a few hours. Once they're dry, you can go about your day as usual! Just be sure not to use any harsh chemicals or detergents until the nails are completely dry.
And there you have it! By following these simple steps, you'll be able to apply your press on nails like a pro in no time. Just remember to prep your nails beforehand, use enough glue, and let them dry completely before doing anything else. With just a little bit of practice, you'll have perfect & real looking press on nails every single time!