Clutch Nails is reinventing press-on nails for the modern girl. Using the highest quality material for our nails and top-of-the-line design, we've created press-on nails that look better than a regular manicure you can get a salon for a fraction of the cost. Along with our nails, we've created a proven application process that helps the nails stay on for as long as possible (1-2 weeks, and we mean it)!
WHO WE ARE:
We're a 100% female-owned and operated beauty company based in beautiful San Diego, California. We're dedicated to supporting and empowering women--
and also making great products we know they'll love.
HOW TO APPLY OUR NAILS:
1. CLEAN IT UP: Wash and dry hands thoroughly (optional: use rubbing alcohol on nails to remove excess oils).
2. FILE AWAY: Before applying glue, use the provided nail file to gently file your nail beds enough to create a rough surface for the glue to adhere to.
3. PREPARE FOR PERFECTION: Match each of your nails to the right size Clutch nail and lay them out with the number underneath at the top. (TIP: Nails are numbered 0-9 under each nail with "0" as the biggest). The rounded edge without the number should be applied to the cuticle.
4. APPLY YOURSELF: Apply a layer of glue to your natural nail that covers the full nail. Just remember, there's a fine line between applying enough glue and applying too much. With practice, you'll get it down in no time!
5. HOLD IT DOWN: Press down on each nail for at least 30 seconds to ensure a strong bond.
6. KILL THE GAME!
HOW TO REMOVE OUR NAILS:
Soak nails in warm, soapy water for 15-20 minutes or until nails start to loosen. Lift from under the cuticle and gently peel off nail. Never pull nails off! Once the nail is removed, natural nail may be dehydrated. To restore natural nail's moisture, apply hand lotion and give natural nails 1-2 days rest before reapplying.